Senior Software Engineer
Kadoa Team | 7 Feb 2024
At Kadoa, we are on a mission to build the foundational no-code platform to put manual and maintenance-heavy data processing work on autopilot.
Founded in late 2022, Kadoa has already become the platform of choice for many companies around the globe to automate their data workflows.
Kadoa was set up as a fully remote company from the start. Today, our small but mighty team is distributed across the globe, with a HQ in Zurich Switzerland. What unites us is relentless focus, fast execution, and our passion for software craftsmanship. We are all makers at heart and care deeply about the quality of our work.
Please note: At this time, we can only hire in most European timezones for this role.
What you'll do
- Scale and optimize our infrastructure to support growth in our core customer segments.
- Develop and improve our workflow builder, enabling customers to automate any kind of data workflows.
- Refactor existing code for maintainability, embracing pragmatism over perfection.
- Collaborate on integrating our platform within corporate infrastructures.
- Contribute to a culture of risk-taking and rapid testing, balancing speed with the need to manage data processing errors effectively.
- Experience with data pipelines and managing large volumes of data is highly valued.
- Experience working with LLMs and putting them in production is a plus.
- Proficiency in writing meaningful tests and a history of working in professional software development teams.
- A pragmatic, customer-focused approach, with a strong sense of ownership and belief in the Kadoa vision.
- Effective communication skills, especially in a digital, remote-first environment.
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging work, with varied tasks including product development, operations, and customer interaction.
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office.
- Competitive salary and stock options, reflecting our belief in sharing success.
- Regular team events and off-sites (usually Europe).
- A commitment to team collaboration and continuous learning.
How to apply
To apply at Kadoa, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject Line: Application for [Position Name]
- Attachments: Your resume.
- In the Email: Briefly explain why you want to join Kadoa. Provide your GitHub username and a link to your LinkedIn and let us know about your expected notice period.
Looking forward to your application!